Subscribers should by now have received the July edition of Gallon Environment Letter, an environmental policy letter covering topics of relevance to business.
In this issue, topics include:
- Consulting and Sustainability
- Should Food Waste Go Down the Sink?
- CCME: Consultation on Biosolids
- Award: Dr. Saad Jasim, IJC
- Alberta Funding for Clean Energy Technology
- Wind Energy Guidelines for Rural Communities in Nova Scotia
- The Last Rock ‘N Roll Show: Lesson for Environmental Critics
- The Human Tribe: If Only Climate Change Carried a Stick
and much more!
Information regarding subscriptions to Gallon Environment Letter is available at http://www.cialgroup.ca/subscription.htm